Located in the beautiful mountains of Southeastern Kentucky, the Eastern Kentucky Veterans Center is a 120 bed long-term care facility providing skilled nursing care and rehabilitation for Kentucky veterans.
EKVC is operated by the Kentucky Department of Veterans Affairs and was built for the sole purpose of taking care of Kentucky Veterans.
- Primary care physicians services
- 24 hour nursing care
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Restorative Nursing
- Transportation to appointments
- Pharmaceutical services
- Walking Track
- Library on site with computers for residents
- Wireless Internet
- Gift shop
- Activities 7 days per week
- Specialty Care Unit
- In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 , no person in the United States shall, on the ground of race, color, or national origin, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity.
- In accordance with the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, no person in the United States shall, on the basis of age, be denied the benefits of, be excluded from participation in, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity.