The following veterans shall be eligible for admission to EKVC:
- Be a veteran
- Be disabled by reason of disease, wounds, age, or otherwise is in need of nursing care
- Be a Kentucky resident as of the date of admission to a Kentucky Veteran Center
- Have a military discharge that is not of a dishonorable nature
Apply Online for Admission to EKVC
A person shall not be eligible for admission if the person:
- Has been diagnosed by a qualified health care professional as acutely mentally ill, as an acute alcoholic, as addicted to drugs, as continuously disruptive, or as dangerous to self or others
- Is ventilator dependent
- Has needs that cannot be met by the Veterans’ Center
No veteran shall be denied admission based on the grounds of race, color, handicap, age, gender, religion, national origin, or HIV status.
The actual charges assessed to a resident of EKVC shall not exceed the cost of care which is provided.
If you have any further questions or would like to check on bed availability please contact our
- In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 , no person in the United States shall, on the ground of race, color, or national origin, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity.
- In accordance with the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, no person in the United States shall, on the basis of age, be denied the benefits of, be excluded from participation in, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity.